Hi,

I have been working on uplifting automation engine framework version to
latest (v4.4.3) and migrating the existing test cases. I completed this
task on stratos-4.1.x branch without any issues. But while doing the same
on master branch I noticed that couple of integration tests have been
commented out. When I ran those tests I noticed lot of NPEs in Stratos side
when creating cluster monitors and tenant isolation related tests were
failing too. Not sure whether this is a problem with the integration test.

While going through the test cases I noticed that existing test cases for
super admin user have been altered with tenant users. I think we should
have created separate test cases for tenant isolation rather than modifying
existing ones. Now the problem is we do not know whether super admin flow
is broken with tenant isolation.

I noticed that there are few changes for scaling.drl file between master
branch and stratos-4.1.x branch. We need to check why those two got
deviated [1]. Apparently "delegator.delegateSpawn" method signature has
been changed. Any idea?

I think we should replace integration tests completely from stratos-4.1.x
to master and create a separate test class with only tenant isolation
related assertions. Group scaling, app bursting, termination order, startup
order should be covered in integration tests for super admin, tenant admins
and tenant users, regardless of tenant isolation. wdyt?

[1] https://www.diffnow.com/?report=wqlfa

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera