I'm seeing a problem, we have removed the "name" label in the pod and added
a new label called "md5Hex-memberId". Due to this load balancing would not
work:

Map<String, String> podLabels = new HashMap<>();
podLabels.put("md5Hex-memberId",
DigestUtils.md5Hex(memberContext.getMemberId()));

Map<String, String> podAnnotations = new HashMap<>();
podAnnotations.put("memberId", memberContext.getMemberId());
podAnnotations.put("cartridgeType", memberContext.getCartridgeType());
podAnnotations.put("applicationId", memberContext.getApplicationId());
podAnnotations.put("clusterId", memberContext.getClusterId());
podAnnotations.put("clusterInstanceId", memberContext.getClusterInstanceId());

kubernetesApi.createPod(podId, podName, podLabels, podAnnotations,
dockerImage, cpu, memory, ports,
        environmentVariables);

--
Imesh Gunaratne