Hi,

It seems integration tests are failing intermittently regardless of NPE's
thrown from Drool files. I've added more debug logs to troubleshoot the
issue. I've set the default log level in AS and CC packages to DEBUG in
integration tests. This will help us to identify the root causes of
integration test failures in Jenkins build.

Thanks.