Hi,

If we are publishing to multiple nodes, these two formats are not suitable.
IMO we should come up with a proper format which can support multiple
nodes. I would suggest following format.

<thriftClientConfiguration>
    <config>
        <server name="das">
              <node id="node-01">
                  <statsPublisherEnabled>true</statsPublisherEnabled>
                  <username>admin</username>
                  <password>1234</password>
                  <ip>192.168.10.10</ip>
                  <port>9300</port>
             </node>
             <node id="node-02">
                  <statsPublisherEnabled>true</statsPublisherEnabled>
                  <username>admin</username>
                  <password>12345</password>
                  <ip>192.168.10.20</ip>
                  <port>9300</port>
             </node>
        </server>
    </config>
</thriftClientConfiguration>

Thank you!

--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos