Devs,

We don't need to test the same test scenarios in different test cases. For
example, "testing whether any used policies can be removed or not" ​should
be tested only in one test case. But we are doing this check in couple of
test cases. This is an unnecessary delay in running integration tests.

​IMO,

- we need to test a scenario only in one test case
- we need to have an order for test cases (class level) to make sure that
certain scenarios will be executed in an order. For example, policy level
tests should be executed before application level tests.

It will significantly reduce the time taken for the integration tests. wdyt?

Thanks,
Raj.
​

--