Hi Raj,

IaaSProviderTestCase has been added 2 days ago. I'm not sure why it was
marked as disabled. Perhaps the test case was not complete? Better check
that before enabling.

Also GroupTerminationBehaviorTestCase and
PartitionOneAfterAnotherClusterTestCase
started failing intermittently. So don't assume that they work just because
it passes at the first time :)

Thanks.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Akila. I have tested IaaSProviderTestCase and it passed, so I
> enabled and pushed the changes to 4.1.x. I will check why
> GroupTerminationBehaviorTestCase & PartitionOneAfterAnotherClusterTestCase
> are failing.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj.
>
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
> raviha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Raj,
>>
>> These test cases were excluded because they were failing due to bugs
>> (either in test case or Stratos components) and we didn't have enough time
>> to fix those. I think we created JIRAs to track these and fix in a later
>> release.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Devs,
>>>
>>> The following test cases is annotated with "failed" group. As "failed"
>>> group is excluded in testng.xml, these test cases won't be executed in
>>> integration tests.
>>>
>>> GroupTerminationBehaviorTestCase
>>> IaaSProviderTestCase