On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hey Akila,
>
> Will verify with Sajith about IaaSProviderTestCase.

Sorry guys, it was a mistake and not meant as a "failed" test case. Thanks
for fixing it! :)

Btw, found that the new test case added IaasProviderAttributeTest need to
be renamed to IaasProviderAttributeTestCase, adhering to our naming
convention.

Luckily, GroupTerminationBehaviorTestCase is failing at the first time :).

--
Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *