Seems this integration failure[1] is happened due to the no of event logs
we have in the server. When try to debug the code I couldn't read
the logEvents object as there are so many server logs.

I rescheduled that "IaasProviderAttributeTestCase" after the server restart
test then it works fine.

[1]
java.lang.AssertionError: Property 'property1' not found | value not equal
to 'cc_property_value_1'
at
org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.iaas.IaasProviderAttributeTestCase.testIaasProviderAttributes(IaasProviderAttributeTestCase.java:148)

stIaasProviderAttributes:148 Property 'property1' not found | value not
equal to 'cc_property_value_1'

Thanks,
Gayan

--