If the problem is due to too many logs getting accumulated, we might face
this issue again. For the moment lets try to fix the test failure by fixing
the connection issue to the Thrift server; that is the cause why lot of
logs are there. I will check whether there is a known limitation in the
Admin Service used to obtain the server logs where it cannot handle large
number of log lines.