Thanks Chamila,

Got great answers with the Kubernetes auto scaling (via node v 1.1 and or
node). But would like to know what's the Stratos auto scaling functions
with Kubernetes?

etc: in Stratos we setup the auto scaling policy for the kubernetes
cluster, when and how can this auto scaling policy work? ( will scaling the
new pod or node ? )

Thanks
-D