Hi David,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 8:28 PM, David Hbase <davidhb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Imesh
>
> I have realized the tenancy routing service, but still issues with
> Kubernetes. Would like to know if there any updated kubernetes document?
> etc:

AFAIK the documentation is updated, what were the issues you got?

> 1. Auto scaling with Kubernetes? ( Dynamic add the minions without
> interrupt the curretn running services ?)

Kubernetes (K8S) nodes can be autoscaled by creating a separate composite
application for K8S. Then another application can be created for the
required product to be run on the above K8S cluster. However dynamic load
balancing would be a problem for the pods that run on K8S because Stratos
topology does not get updated with Node IPs when K8S nodes are autoscaled.

> 2. Application Topology can display the service and pods in the Kubernetes
> cluster?

No, currently the topology view in the Stratos UI does not show services or
pords. However Kubernetes Cockpit UI can be used for this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2