On 2016-10-25 22:35, sblackmon wrote:
Thanks JIRA.

Here are the filters I was referring to:

project = STREAMS AND fixVersion = 0.4

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20STREAMS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.4

project = STREAMS AND fixVersion = 0.5

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20STREAMS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5

Nothing special.

Steve
On October 24, 2016 at 10:01:19 PM, Suneel Marthi (smar...@apache.org) wrote:

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:37 AM, sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org> wrote:

Wanted to send a general internal progress report, from my perspective.

Per https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338530 0.4-incubating
resolves/closes
50 issues. Some of them impacted 5 or more modules.

Can't access that URL, the filter appears to be private.

Record participation, which will be quantified in the incubator report
shortly. Good discussions covering the now, the next, and the big picture
of the project. Thanks to everyone who pitched in.

Five items on the draft AS 2.0 transition plan https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/STREAMS/Activity+Streams+2.0 were accomplished.

Very significant progress made toward making streams easier to run for the
less-experienced / less-committed.

We’ve got 25 issues tagged for 0.5-incubating covering a very diverse set
of improvements. https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338721

Some of these issues will take serious refactoring, I estimate
0.5-incubating at 1.5X-2X as much work total as 0.4-incubating.

Let’s keep building momentum.

Cheers,
Steve