> It's more than a thought ... I was about three keystrokes from
> including this in my proposal to be forward looking on servlet 2.4 and
> JSP 2.0 :-).

I'd love to see Servlet2.4 and JSP2.0 be the minimum.

It was mentioned before that several of the 'itches' that
the committers have revolve around more recent versions
of the specs.  I would think that this logic could also
be applied to potential contributors who have been sitting
on the sidelines waiting to figure out how to get involved.

Newer technoloy yeilds new ideas and new contributions.

David