Hi,

Thanks for the reaction, but I think my question wasn't clear enough.
I'm trying to work on struts itself, not a webapp.

I guess it's just a matter of getting the right jar's, but I can't get it done. I've downloaded the jdbc20, and a binary version of struts to get the jars. I added these to eclipse, but still I get some errors (eg. org.apache.scaffold not found).
I also tried all the steps on http://www.struts-atlanta.org/helping-develop-struts/index.html but it still gives errors.

I had the same problem when I tried to import tomcat in eclipse. A good solution was that someone sent me his .project and .classpath file. That way I was started in less than an hour! I hope this is possible now too.

Thanks a lot!

Instructions are on the following website :-

http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/three/

Hi,
i'm trying to get struts working in eclipse, but I can't get it done. I
tried the steps described on this newsgroup, but there still some missing
things (eg. org.apache.scaffold).

Can anyone send me his/her .project and .classpath file of eclipse?
I tried this approach with tomcat, and it made it really easy!

thanks!

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Music: nieuwe look! http://entertainment.msn.be/muziek/musicclub