What about a "UseCase", who keeps track of the state of the
(dialog|conversation|navigation) with the user?

No need to separate in Action (behavior of a object) and ActionForm (state
of a object). Just an UseCase (oder MongoMongoBanana) to invoke its
methods via reflection (a la DispatchAction).

Bernardo Antonio Buffa Colomé
[EMAIL PROTECTED]