Craig Wrote:
> > My current thinking is that we want the ability to have more than one
> > active dialog, so you can "push" from one dialog to another, then
> > "pop" back out.  That's why I made it the dialog's responsibility to
> > clean itself up.
> >
> > I don't like the fact that the dialog has to know the attribute name
> > it is stored under (in session scope), but haven't figured out a way
> > around it yet.
> >

> > Craig

I'm curious, could a dialog, or whatever it ends up being called, have
the ability to create "sub dialogs"?  These sub-dialogs could be put
into a sandbox that the parent deletes upon exit.  Keeping the sub
dialogs in a collection of some sort would allow for multiple paralell
dialogs.  Having a master dialor for the session that is always there
would allow for even the "top-level" dialogs to be removed and none of
them would have to know their own names anymore.  Right?

Michael