Don Brown wrote:
Of course, there will be Struts
classic still for a long time to come which will continue to forego
active development.

Is that actually what you meant to say Don? Isn't that saying that Struts Classic is in maintenance mode only from here on out?

I understand people are exploring different possibilities for the future, and at some point peoples' efforts are going to naturally migrate away from Struts Classic (in all likelihood), but I wouldn't have thought that would be declared now...

Frank