Did someone forget to run this by Dakota first?

Oh wait, no one cares what Dakota thinks....never mind.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

On Aug 22, 2005, at 1:50 PM, Dakota Jack wrote:

Just wondering if this was not a palace revolt to get JSF into the
back door.  Wondering how a person who works on something that is not
even part of struts and not struts, here, becomes a struts committer.
Interesting!  I am not questioning his ability.  Don't know anything
about him, which seems odd.