On 11/8/05, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually I still need a little more help.  'maven site' generates new
> xdocs but does not transform to HTML.  Is there another maven command
> to build the HTML?  Are you guys using forrest or some other form of
> xdocs?

No, just Maven.  What directory are you in when you run 'maven site'?

from /svn/struts/current/site
$ maven multiproject:site
will build most of the site.  The HTML will be in target/docs.

Or you can build the site for a single sub-project with 'maven site'
from that sub-project.

(You should not be in struts/current/build or in the 'build' directory
under any of the subprojects.)

--
Wendy