On 12/7/05, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If the plan is to continue using a hybrid build scheme, then I would
> have to vote +0.

(Since I think I'm the one who added that part as a quick fix...)

Don, see if this does what you need it to:
   http://people.apache.org/~wsmoak/struts-scripting/maven-build.diff

I did *not* test the resulting example app, but it looks like
everything is in there.

We could also put the struts-mailreader-1.2.8.jar in the Maven
repository, and include it as a dependency rather than having it in
the svn repo.

HTH,
--
Wendy