On 2/17/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah this is the test.

Ah, you meant line 131 of AbstractJsfTestCase :-)

The only thing I can think of is maybe somehow the "real" API classes might
be getting injected into the classpath somehow.  Maybe you could try
temporarily changing the variable type to RenderKit instead of
MockRenderKit, and change the assignment to:

       renderKit = renderKitFactory.getRenderKit(null,
RenderKitFactory.HTML_BASIC_RENDER_KIT);
       System.out.println("Renderer type is " + renderKit.getClass
().getClassName());

and see if you get the MyFaces implementation?

Craig