We have merged the most subprojects back into Struts Action 1, so now Struts Faces is indeed part of Struts Action 1, as is scripting, taglibs, el, extras, and apps. The goal is to simplify our projects (product offering in business speak), so that what remains is Shale, Action and Tiles.

We will be updating the website to reflect this reorganization shortly.

Don

Dakota Jack wrote:
Interesting that you would put [action1] in when discussing struts but not
[faces] when discussing faces.  This is a real upside down deal, isn't it?