OK well if that's how the infra people want it.  For the record, you
can combine subprojects into a project "category."  That is how we're
doing it for myfaces.  This is fine though.  I do get tired of the
lone instance of JIRA crashing all of the time.

Please upgrade my account (schof.)

Also, are we going to migrate struts shale issues as well?

Sean