All those issues have been resolved, but are not listed specifically in that status page. They are covered under the IP checklist, however.

Don

Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
Question: looking at the status page, I don't seem to find any mention of
some of the licensing issues that were being discussed a while back...
IIRC, there was some concern about a calendar widget for example, among
other things.  Am I just missing it on the page?  Or have they not been
resolved?  Am I correct in thinking that would keep it from graduating?

I give a qualifed and of course non-binding +0, contingent on those issues
having been resolved (not sure I could give it a +1, based on the
definition of +1 given in this case, but I'm in favor of this happening,
that's the pertinent sentiment I think).

Frank