I can see a reason to have Clay and Test Framework on separate trunks,
but I'm not so sure that spring and tiles really need a separate
release cycle from core.

Well if we don't split out tiles and spring, whenever you release a
new core, you are going to release a new spring and tiles jar whether
you like it or not.  Technically you could drop them but your official
version numbers in ibiblio would have holes in them.

Tiles and spring are relatively stable ATM.  So maybe that argues for
breaking them out.  Ultimately its less testing.

Wendy

Sean