So I can run svn move foo/bar foo/buzz locally and then commit foo?
This is the same as svn move https://foo.com/foo/bar
https://foo.com/foo/buzz?  I won't have a chance to start until at
least 6:00 PM EST but I will start from the beginning the way you
suggested and maybe you can finish up if I don't.

Sean

On 6/1/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The next step is to replicate all of the changes Wendy made using her
> script.  I need to leave the office for a few hours but if nobody does
> this while I'm gone I will see what I can do.  We'll also need to copy
> over the poms from the test repo since these are our only copies.

I won't get back to it until tonight, so go ahead if you have time.
If you're going to use the scripts, remember to back out the changes
you made to the 'core' script for designtime.
They should work if run from their current location at the 'top' of
Shale's project structure.

This one has to go first, it creates the new directories for tiles,
spring and designtime, and moves all the examples under an 'apps'
directory.  It also 'svn add's some of the poms, so put them in the
right place locally first.
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/struts/struts-shale/trunk/shale-reorg-01.sh

Review and commit those changes.

Then the other scripts (one per module) such as

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/struts/struts-shale/trunk/shale-reorg-clay-01.sh
just move things around to src/main/java, src/test/java, src/site/site.xml, etc.

It's all happening locally, so you can review the changes and make
sure it worked before touching the repository.  There was a lot of
'svn revert' involved before I got them right. :)

Thanks again,
--
Wendy