I ran all but the tiger script.  There are a ton of errors still in
the core tests but we're making progress.

One problem seems to be with AbstractJsfTestCase and a null pointer
when referencing the servletContext variable from a subclass.  My
guess is that there is a missing configuration resource.

@Craig:  Any ideas?  Try running mvn -Pmyfaces test and then examine
the output in target.  All of the necessary resource files shoudl be
in the classes or test-classes dirs.  If not, then we missed
something.

Sean

On 6/1/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So I can run svn move foo/bar foo/buzz locally and then commit foo?
> This is the same as svn move https://foo.com/foo/bar
> https://foo.com/foo/buzz?

Yes, exactly the same.  The advantage is that you can do multiple
commands locally, preview the results, and then commit all the changes
at once.

There are some limits, occasionally Subversion will complain that you
need to commit before executing some command that you're trying to do.
 (Which is why that first script is separate.)

Whatever is easier for you, though, it ends up being the same when you're done.

--
Wendy