I'd say set up our own continuum instance in the struts zone.  It
wasn't too difficult to do for MyFaces.  This way we have complete
control and reliability.  Eventually we may want to auto deploy
examples to the zone as well.  There is much more flexability this
way.

My plate is fairly full but I could try and lend a hand with the setup.

Sean