Martin Cooper wrote:
don't see PDF generation, *assuming it's a somewhat limited capability*,
to be too specialized.

I do. Sorry, but it's just not in the same league as other much more common
cases.

Well, as compared to SSO, LDAP, persistence, etc., I would agree :) But as compared to some of those I named, I don't.

That's cool though. In any case, I'm still going to mess with the FOP idea, see how it turns out... There's always struts.sourceforge.net :) (which, by the way, we'll probably want to touch up a bit for SAF2 at some point, at least to bring the naming inline).

--
Martin Cooper

Frank