On 6/14/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Theoretically, I agree with you.  However, pushing a project through
Incubation takes a lot of work, and we are already stretched trying to
get a stable Action 2 release out.  In order to meet our August target,
we have to get the feature scope wrapped up in the next few weeks, and
start pushing out betas by late June.

It would be nice to at least have nightly builds running by late June. :)

I can work 80% or more on SAF2 in July, but I have almost no
discretionary time left for the rest of June.  My plan was to be ready
to try and roll SAF 2.0.0  the first week of August.  Whether it will
be deemed "stable" is another matter. :)

We also need to find a macro or something to export the Confluence
documentation before we can even think about a test-build.