On 6/22/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is going to be short, both because I'm on a deadline and because
I think the important points have already been covered.

I'm not in favor of distributing Shale as a library behind a Struts 2
that promotes the Action 2 controller.  Shale's story from the
beginning has been that it is based on JSF.

Where is lives is less of a concern, but I'd be happy either as a TLP
or as part of MyFaces.  I'm very glad that Shale was accepted here
and given time to grow and develop a community, but I think it's time
to find a new home.  I'd like to see Struts (the project) return to a
focus on building a great Action framework, and let Shale continue to
explore what can be done with JSF.

--
Wendy

Thanks, Wendy, for finding the words I needed to express my own view!
Now I won't have to write them up.

I'm +1 to Wendy's views above.  All of them.  (Yes, I'm on a deadline, too).

Hubert