On 6/22/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
P.S. I was at a Sun "java roadshow" this week - they were putting out
the message that Shale is the next Struts

I've seen this several times.  People should clarify what they mean by
this.  Is it more like "The Queen is dead.  Long live the Queen." or
"Kobe is the next Michael / Wade is the next Kobe".

HA!  Who am I kidding?  Of course they mean the former.

If Shale becomes TLP or a MyFaces project, then it'll be the latter.
Which, IIRC, is what Craig intends.

Hubert