Struts is not advocating a preference?  The Orwellian Speak continues.
Struts is Action.  Struts is NOT JSF.  Struts does not have a preference
because Struts IS one of the alternatives and one of the alternatives is NOT
Struts.  I get a kick out of Don calling people willing to state that the
king has no clothes are radical.  The people who are not radical are the
people willing to tell the half truths to keep Craig, and other JSF career
dependent people, happy.