What is the status of 1.3.5? It sounds like it's almost baked.

By the way, I am volunteering to continue adding features to 1.x. Michael says
he is also. I read today Niall is too. Who else on the team still wishes to add
features for this codebase? Just looking to know who is on the "inner team".

PS: Have you locked down Struts bugzilla? I saw someone last week entered a bug
into it (I got a bugzilla mail), when they should have done so in JIRA.

-- Paul