On 6/22/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is the status of 1.3.5? It sounds like it's almost baked.

By the way, I am volunteering to continue adding features to 1.x. Michael
says he is also. I read today Niall is too. Who else on the team still
wishes to add features for this codebase? Just looking to know who is on the
"inner team".

I just switched employers, starting today, and my new employer is not
currently using Struts. If we do in the future, it's not likely to be 1.x.
That being the case, the likelihood of me putting my own time into 1.x is
somewhat low now.

PS: Have you locked down Struts bugzilla? I saw someone last week entered a
bug into it (I got a bugzilla mail), when they should have done so in JIRA.

Bugzilla can only be locked down for new bug entry, which has been done.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to stop people updating existing issues,
which is somewhat annoying. ;-(

--
Martin Cooper

-- Paul

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call
rates.