At 9:07 AM +0100 6/30/06, Phil Zoio wrote:
Joe,

Could Struts 1.3 set up to have a separate chain per module?

Phil: I thought we discussed this two weeks ago. In short, the answer is "yes". Looking back at what I wrote, perhaps I gave too much detail at the wrong time. Here is the core of it:

 >>> It is technically possible to change which command is looked up in
 the catalogs and executed to process the request as part of the
 >>> controller-config on  per-module basis.

For context, Struts uses commons-chain code to instantiate a universe of catalogs which contain commands. You'd use the <controller> to specify the name of a catalog and the name of a command within that catalog which is to be executed to process the request. Therefore, you could specify different "bootstrap" commands for each controller until you turn blue.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com