Sorry for the question. I should have seen the next 3 versions thing. I guess
my question was because I was looking for the next 3 versions -- hoping 1.3.5
would be there. Any idea why that's not within the 3?

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 6/30/06, Paul Benedict
 wrote:

> Does anyone know how to setup the roadmap on JIRA so we can see all the
> fixed/outstanding defects that are going into 1.3.5? Right now the roadmap
> contains Struts 0.5 and the nightly build.

Link?

On the 1.3.5 release plan, there is a link to the issues outstanding
for 1.3.5, plus one for the JIRA-generated release notes.

Oh, I found it.  The roadmap defaults to "next 3 versions".  If you
click 'all versions' then you'll see everything... from there it looks
like you can define a personal roadmap.
 *
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

What do you want changed?