On 6/30/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I should have seen the next 3 versions thing. I guess my question was because I
was looking for the next 3 versions -- hoping 1.3.5 would be there. Any idea
why that's not within the 3?

My guess is that it has something to do with Manage Versions ->
Release.  Maybe we need to "release" all the old versions to get them
off the roadmap?  Someone who has worked more with JIRA can probably
advise.

--
Wendy