On 6/30/06, Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not sure I understand this proposal. As far as I know this is
already supported by WW and quite nicely. So, why would we want to add
just another dependency?

Well,

Naill asked if Clintoo did anything that Struts 2 didn't already do well.

Jason said "Nope, we're good."

Then, the chat turned to whether we should use it with Struts 1,
because s1 doesn't do everything s2 or Clintoo can do in terms of
locale resolution. And, if we used it for s1 (the logic went) should
we use it for s2?

At which point, Ted and Alex said, "s2 ain't broke."

My suggestion would be that if we want to do something different or
better with the Struts 1 locale resolution, then we should look
inhouse to s2 first, before (as Jason said) adopting someone else's
1.0 release.