tm jee wrote:
> I think we should not remove these ant targets,
> - xdoclet-taglib
> - xdoclet-tagdocs
>
> They are used to generate the tld and docs for struts2 tags.

On 7/7/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We do that already with Maven 2 for Struts 1.  I'm sure we could do the
same here.  Wendy?

For the Struts 1 build, the tlds are the source documents, and
taglib-maven-plugin generates the documentation.
* http://maven-taglib.sourceforge.net/m2/index.html

If you are currently generating the tlds from something else (I
haven't looked...) then I'd suggest generating them one final time and
committing them to src/main/resources/META-INF/tlds.  (or
META-INF/tld? Is there a standard location?)

--
Wendy