After resetting my Maven repository, it took several restarts to get
it to build. The build would stall on a 503 error, but get past the
rror on that field, when restarted.

The same thing seems to be happening to me with deploy, but it still fails.

Does deploy update the maven-snapshot folder. Evidentally, that part
comes at the end.

Otherwise, it's tagged, rolled, and uploaded.

-Ted.

On 7/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/16/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The checklist mentions
> >
> > * Deploy Test Build to cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository
> >
> > Is there a Maven command for that?
>
> After you change all the version numbers to 1.3.5, 'mvn deploy' will do it.

Actually... http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMavenRelease has
better instructions.

(I forgot to add -Ppre-assembly so it will build the -sources and
-javadoc jars.)

--
Wendy

HTH, Ted.