OK, then, since we have two votes for beta and one vote for GA, we can
release this as a beta. Since we intend a broader distribution,
mirroring seems appropriate.

Unfortunately, the private key that I used to sign prior releases is
no longer available, and I've totally forgotten how to do any of this
stuff. I'm working through the documentation. I've signed the releases
with a new key, but I haven't updated our KEYS file, or pushed them to
the mirroring directory.

I can spend a bit more time on this tomorrow. I'm a very short lease
this week, but I'll try to keep nipping at it, as time allows.