I have successfully converted over a very large application to Struts 1.3.5.
The backwards compatibility is amazing, and I also had no problems using the
old request processor. Really, I am impressed and didn't expect it to go this
smooth, and I just want to say congratulations and good job for everyone who
worked on it for the last 18 months. Because of the success I had, I am giving
it a +1 for GA quality. I believe it is good enough for people to build and
upgrade production applications with it.

Paul