+1

Ted Husted wrote:
On 8/31/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If there are no objections, I'd like tag and roll a Struts 2.0.0 build
tonight, including a snapshot of the documentation in HTML format.
This would only be a test-build, but the tag will give us a reference
point for early adopters.

Last night, I fixed "(WW-1425) The form tag is generating incomplete
and/or unnecessary references to dojo" but discovered "(WW-1429)
Tooltips display twice".

Before tagging the build, I'd like to take a closer look at the
Showcase application to see if there are any other "known issues" that
we should document.

My casual plan would be to tag and roll 2.0.0 on Sunday, 3 Sep, and
then continue to tag milestones on a bi-weekly basis, until we get one
we can label "ready for primetime".

Meanwhile, my ASP.NET project will be starting up again next week, and
so I will have less time to spend here. But, I can still continue to
tag and build 2.0.x distributions until we hit GA.