On 9/23/06, Gregg Leichtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have only tried a snapshot from the beginning of the
month---02Sep2006---and the problem existed in that snapshot and a
snapshot from 12Sep2006 in addition to the snapshot from today.

Has this ever worked for you?  Your subject line says 'new bug'.

My suggestion was to post just the source code of a very simple app
that demonstrates the problem.  I imagine it would just be the config
files and a few JSPs that make up the view that is misbehaving.

I don't think the mailing list allows attachments, so you'll need to
make it available somewhere on the web.  If all else fails, open a
JIRA issue and attach it there.

--
Wendy