On 10/14/06, Mark Menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/13/06 5:36 PM, "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since the reports are that Spring 2 works just fine with Struts 2, why
> don't we bite the bullet and update our dependencies?

Not that I'm a s2 developer, and my vote doesn't matter, but I've been using
it for a few weeks now with no issues.

+1

I agree with this upgrade as long as the Spring 1.2 users will still
be able to use Struts2 just by drop-in replacement of the Spring jar
(and I think this is possible). If not, then we must figure out a way
to have Struts2 working with both versions. I guess everybody knows
the reasons ;-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.