Thank you frank for your answer.
According to your explanation, I must create new theme scriptaculous which
extends xhtml theme.

There is compete between several AJAX framework like dojo, prototype,... I'm
under the impression that Struts2 want use dojotoolkit. What's Struts2
choice? Use only dojo? Integrate another framework, like
prototype/scriptaculous?

Regards Angelo

Struts 2 will use