Thank a lot for your answer.

I read in this article
http://jroller.com/page/jcarreira?entry=re_script_aculo_us_vs
that WebWork want use dojo. I think Struts2 wants to use dojo because there
is more
widget than scriptaculous. I think that if Struts2 doesn't integrate dojo in
the distribution,
prototype/scriptaculous will be not use.

I know prototype/scriptaculous, but not dojo. But if Struts2 will not
integrate scriptaculous,
I will learn to use dojo. Nevertheless, I'm afraid that with dojo we can't
write valid XHTML and that
some effects like drag/drop of dojo will be not as good as drag/drop of
scriptaculous.

Regards Angelo