Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 11/10/06, David Durham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The timestamp on 1.0-SNAPSHOT is from July.  Is it current?  If not,
where can I find a current snapshot?  Maybe just use struts-blank from
2.0.1 apps?

I just re-published the archetype snapshot, so you can try it again if
you'd like.

They're similar, but the archetype uses Freemarker and Sitemesh while
the Struts Blank app uses JSP.

The snapshot is there.  Here's a stack trace I receive on build:

Caused by: org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource 'archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/sitemesh-decorator.tld' at org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:458) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:341) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:831) at org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.mergeTemplate(VelocityEngine.java:440) at org.apache.maven.archetype.DefaultArchetype.processTemplate(DefaultArchetype.java:870)
        ... 23 more

Is this a problem with my maven setup or something wrong with the snapshot?

Thanks,

Dave