Since we haven't had any takers on fixing the XDoclet processing, I
doubt that anyone is married to the XDoclet approach. Meanwhile, other
new features are embracing annotations, so I would suggest that
annotations would actually be better than the old XDoclet approach.
After all, XDoclet is basically a precursor to annotations.

So, if you want to work on an APT patch for WW-1392, I'll review it.

-Ted.